Craft stores Kiln green with copper oxide glaze, in an oxidizing atmosphere appears green, belonging to the copper glaze. Usually hang glaze after 1300degrees high temperature sintering, but because the process is complex, firing temperature is extremely difficult to control, to burn out the ideal green glazed porcelain, the finished product rate is very low, so very few survive, and products tend to mainly small pieces. From the existing tiles, the real point of view, the Lang kiln Green has the following apparent characteristics:
1. The Lang kiln glaze layer is uniformly thin, color stability, a green, clear bright, strong luster glaze glass, like a jade like feel. At the same the Lang kiln glaze is a standout.
2. Under the glaze with fine lines at close to the matrix tablets, commonly known as" fly wing". With a10 magnification scrutiny, in glaze on the visible dense tiny dots, I think this may be fired at a temperature of glaze, by small bubbles.
3. The bottom near the foot is provided with a circle but foot drop glaze, commonly known as" Lang does not flow", but weeping glaze is neat, seems to be a glaze to flow to the bottom feet of trolling however stop feeling, thick enamel glaze deepen place, dark green.
4. long was loach back, the inner wall is the inner arch, bottom foot to give white flash of green, blue and white double circle indicates the low section.
5. Shi Qing white glaze, glaze layers thick, no crackle, the glaze and bottom foot inside a white flash of green glazed had obvious difference. At the opening of a circle of apparent powder glaze known as the " light side grass" - craft stores .